Monday, January 4, 2021

We Know You're Waiting....

So are we. Not even close to baby time.  They're being awfully cautious, taking things painfully slowly. Too many extra risks this time,  so I'm thinking the 4th may not be the day.  

Pretty sunrise on the way in this morning. 
The only pic of the Judah belly today.  He's definitely a basketball.  
Best thing I've had all day. First kid I've gotten to have anything other than ice chips b while I'm labor!
They even brought dinner! Neon yellow jello. Sprite. Iced tea. Cranberry juice. Bowl of water with packet of bullion. 

Bryan had a sip of cranberry juice.  Said it was very tart. I saved the sprite for later.  Felt so wasteful when she came back for the tasty and it was full. They should have asked if I wanted a tray. It's been a long day and I had a Belvita with chocolate filling about 6 am...plus that popsicle and a ginger ale.

And I still wasn't hungry enough for that exciting meal. Nice of them to try.  

Here's Bryan in real life. Working on his step count in this fabulous room.  He said he needs a hamster wheel.  Facing movements every 4 steps is getting old, I guess.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you! Love Rita