Thursday, December 31, 2020

Goodbye 2020!

Glad to be Catholic...it may be messy and haphazardly decorated,  but I'm so glad to still have the tree up. It's such a bright spot in such a dreary year.  59 days until we move, that's our countdown paper chain adding all the color.  

This was at 4 am when I couldn't sleep.  I would have loved to clean up,  but let's be real.  Way too pregnant for that kind of energy. 

Had a quick last OB visit.  Induction is scheduled for Monday...4 days and counting! 3 really...but 4 more nights to get some sleep. (Read: No, not staying up until midnight!) Left via the COVID testing line.  That was less than pleasant. But accomplished!

We had some family fun...Chocolate Monopoly. (Lame, don't buy.)

Followed by Family Charades. I played as a beached whale and was a permanent guesser. No more apologies, I'm done.

No comments: