Friday, December 19, 2008

There's only one way in...

to the best snow fort ever.
It's more like a snow castle, now!


Tempted as I am to go check it out, I am not certain that tunnel crawling is on my resume these days. We will have to see.
The architect and builder, next to his masterpiece.
(Yes, it is cold out. But after hours of snow building, you work up quite a sweat!-And it was just for the picture.)

The completed project.
Tell me Jonah and Noah won't be the most popular kids on the block tomorrow!
(As you can tell it was already dark when Bryan finished, but I am sure the boys will be out at first light tomorrow!)
We all know Bryan is a fun dad, but this one takes the cake.
Not to outshine Bryan, but if you have never heard of an ice hotel before check this out. (I hadn't- but they have been around for a few years. And we all know I live in DISNEY LAND. Not the real place, of course.) There is a short video. Not my thing, but COOL nonetheless!

No comments: