Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Jonah's 8th Christmas

It is so hard to believe that this is Jonah's 8th Christmas! I think he fared a bit better this year than his first (Santa got him a Medela double electric pump in 2001- as it was $200, that was all he got! Luckily he was the first grandkid on both sides, so his extended family made up for Santa's lacking!)
Here he is, checking for the "good stuff."

This one says Jonah!!


So at first he stacked all of the obvious clothes boxes to the side, but once he opened one, he was THRILLED! New, soft, warm pjs!

Hey, is that another clothes box????
I sure do hope it is more pjs!
(He got 5 pairs of pjs, and was more excited each time! It is great to buy things they need and have them get excited!)


LOVING my new Hess truck. These things get better each year!
THANKS to you in the F L!

Opening the box from our great grandparents and Jacki in WV!
We are so excited to wear our new WV Mountaineers shirts, and Selah already wore her Santa clothes (see below)! And thanks for the Army truck that shoots missiles and the RC sports car!

WOAH!
A remote control Marine Chinook!
Dad said we could pretend it didn't say Marines and I could still keep it ;)
It it so cool, though it has sustained some battle damage recently.
(Dad figured out the hard way that super glue melts Styrofoam. But Scotch tape holds up through a few crashes before it must be replaced!)
This is what I asked for!
The new "belt-fed" Nerf gun.
Unfortunately it takes 6 D batteries, so I haven't gotten to try out the power mode yet.
Which is probably going to hurt, so you better not mess with me!
I also got two Lego Star Wars ships and Star Wars math game for my Leapster. I got my WHOLE list! What a great year!

No comments: