Friday, December 26, 2008

Gingerbread "Men"

So I made the dough Monday, and FINALLY on Christmas night- at bedtime- we made gingerbread men. Except that they weren't all men. There were a couple of Jedi as well.

Jonah's Obi-Wan Kenobi.





What? Eating candy? No, not I.
Oh, this in my hand? I was just holding it for the next gingerbread man!
(After gorging on candy, they were told no more, or they couldn't have a cookie)

Noah's gingerbread man, post-attack by the "cat."
(No, we do not have a cat, but we do have a Noah.)


The final product, a house, a few men and women-some decorated with Halloween candy, a bear, an amputee, Obi-Wan and a spare light saber, and Darth Ginger.

1 comment:

Love of lilacs said...

So fun! We do cookies but never gingerbread men. I'll have to remember for next year. Same with Elf on the Shelf. Oh and that baby girl of yours is SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! She's getting big fast!