Friday, December 19, 2008

Miss Carol's 40th birthday

Miss Carol will probably never speak to me again, now that I told you how old she is.
I spent the ENTIRE day yesterday, making this cake. Talk about a labor of love. Of course, this is not at all what it was supposed to look like, but I can only redo it so many times before I give up! So here it is.
The spinner does spin- albeit a little wobbly. The pieces that I needed for that were not at any of the 4 stores I looked at. Guess I had to order that. But I saved a few bucks...and rigged it up with a skewer and a tack. You get the idea!

Selah, loving on Miss Carol on her birthday.

Selah, checking Buddy out.

Selah, meeting Annabelle, Jaclyn's baby.

And of course, Miss Carol is always talking about how Selah needs some hair so she can wear some bows. So she gave her some- never mind that it is purple, it is all the rage!
Happy Birthday Miss Carol!!

1 comment:

Love of lilacs said...

Cute Cake! You did a great job!