Friday, December 19, 2008

Selah overload

I know that this looks set up, but it wasn't at all. She did it all herself...
Gee, Dad. What do you have there?

Yogurt?
Don't mind if I do...

Got it.
Now what do I do?

Put the spoon in the cup
(We did put the spoon in her hand, but she put it right in the cup herself-first try. Think she watches us eat too much?)

Okay.
Now what?

EAT.
Well, I don't know how to eat off of a spoon, so I will just eat the whole thing.
Selah hates hats and loves fists- even covered in her shirt.
Somehow she manages to wiggle that hat off all of the time. In her crib, it is usually above her head, still in the round shape of her head. Maybe she's hot, I just put it back on anyway!

Selah, Blogging.
Okay, Mom. I am listening. So you just have to put this one and that one, and voila!

I think I got it, Mom. Let me try now!


Random picture of Fireman Noah.
He was getting snacks for all of the other firefighters- they're invisible you know. Pretend. Which means those snacks should be pretend, doesn't it?

No comments: