Friday, December 26, 2008

Selah's first Christmas

We all gathered around Selah for the opening of her first ever Christmas present. Everyone was so excited...

Everyone except Selah, that is!
But it got better as it went on...

She got a handful...


And tore it off. Good Job, Selah!


Hmm. What is this?
Wrapping paper?
What shall I do with it?

I KNOW!
I will eat it!
(BRYAN! STOP HER!)
Good save, Daddy!


Selah, wearing her new Christmas dress (over her PJs).

Let me see that!
What does she want?
Her new musical globe from her wonderful Godparents!
She really liked watching it spin!


Hanging out with her new Christmas bear.
(The collar of the dress was not buttoned, hence the "scarf.")


Well, Dad. What do I do with it?
Is it going to get me?



Sweet little Selah taking a Christmas nap.

Mom! Don't you know that I hear the click of the camera?
I'm ready to play now!

Noah! Please let me play with my own presents!
(Santa bought her a jumpy thing.)

Wow! Look at that flower! OH. I didn't know it was the sun!

On my new "tummy time" toy. Mom hopes I won't scream until I puke on this one!


Can't you make any funny faces, Mom? I am pretty tired of hearing you call my name and take a picture!

That's better.
Wearing my new Santa outfit.

Jammin' to the music in my other new Santa outfit!

No comments: