Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Merry Christmas 2008!

Santa Came...along with some pretty awesome packages in the mail from family and friends, even though the boys weren't perfect, I guess that weren't bad enough for the "naughty" list!

I was truly afraid that Jonah was going to make a big deal out of not getting as much this year as last year, though I did have a talk with him about how his gifts cost more than Noah's and he probably wouldn't have as many as Noah. His response? That's okay, Santa will bring me stuff, too! However, they were both very grateful for everything they got, and i never once heard any complaining (except about the lack of 6 D batteries, which will probably cost as much as the gun! And Selah got a toy that takes 4! Santa had better check that stuff more carefully next year!)
Well, I tried to get them all smiling, but looking is the best I could get!
Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas, and didn't forget to say Happy Birthday to Jesus! No cake for Jesus here this year, I was too far behind :( But we did say Happy Birthday!

No comments: