Thursday, December 4, 2008

Selah is 3 months old!

It is so hard for me to believe that it has been 3 MONTHS already. On the same token, however, she is just another part of our life and I can't imagine not having her. (What did I used to do with all of that extra time? haha)



I am 3 months old and I want my ears pierced!





Well, we took her to get her ears pierced. So now she (hopefully) looks more like a girl...

Marking the spot. Don't want them to be uneven!
Looks pathetic, doesn't it. This was the first ear. Second one was not as peaceful!


Don't I look so sweet, playing with my hands, my ears winking?


Smiles for my pretty new (old) ears!
(This is the first picture I have ever seen of any of my kids that looks like me. I'd post it, but they are all on SLIDES when I was that little.)

She went in for her 3 month check up today. Only there is not a three month check up. Not sure why they game me an appt. So I don't know how much she weighs. (If they weighed her, I would have to pay my copay. I am going to look at baby scales this weekend. She needs Christmas presents anyway!) I worry about how little she eats, but she doesn't seem to be all that skinny, so I guess she is fine. There is still a LITTLE bit of her cord, but the nurse did look at it and said it is fine (never mind that she is 13 weeks old?) so we are not worrying and have finally given her a REAL bath! (Pics of that soon.)

3 comments:

Eric and Tammy said...

I love the picture of that great big smile it is really adorable! And her earrings look so dainty and lady like LOL! This is my first comment and I hope I am doing it right.

Shell said...

I just happened across your blog. Cute kids I have 3 also 2 boys and a girl. Non of my kids cords fell off before 12 - 15 weeks.

Strawser 6 said...

Selah is so adorbale. She looks like a little doll! I cant wait to hold her! Of course...by that time she will likely be running! :( Maybe a 12 hour drive to MI wouldnt be that bad!