Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Selah's Room

Well, it's not done, yet. But will I finish it before we move? At this rate, no.
So here's is what her room looks like, and if I ever get around to finishing it, I'll take some more pictures.

Sleeping in my big bed.
I finally gave up and ordered new hardware for the crib- the old got lost in the move. And I got a new front panel as well, the old was not recognizable as Noah chewed it to pieces. As you can tell, the finish is different, but it looks better than it did!

This is where I spend most of my day. At least it is a comfy chair, even if it does take up most of her room.

(Yes, I could have picked up first, but by that time, I would not have time to take any pictures. What you see is what you get.)


I like her crib centered better, but then there isn't enough room for anything else. Oh, well- it's not a fashion show.

Her changing table.
We still love the basket Grandma Wilhelm!

And I slept through it all.

Or not- this is the stretch before the scream!

No comments: