Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Just another week

Here's some random pictures I never got around to posting.

Jonah's teaching me how to box.
I FINALLY go to wear a dress to church. Mom put a onesie and tights on under my "homecoming" dress. I don't think that brown is my color.

I am not speaking to you, Dad.

Where are the earrings?

No earrings yet, but maybe we can discuss ice cream?
Tell me more...

YES! That sounds fantastic! When can I have some?


Can you tell I've been crying?
Mom said No ice cream until I am at least 1!!
I want a new mom.


Chocolate? Okay, I'm listening, Dad.
My brothers were talking about that stuff...

OH, what happened?
I was covered in bubbles.

He kind of looks like a detective from long ago.


I know that I am cute and cuddly, but do you think I could go play with my fishies now?

No comments: