Thursday, November 6, 2008

Do you see what I see?

No, this picture is not from last year.
They put their Christmas lights up yesterday.
And we thought, surely they won't turn them on, it is Nov. 5th!
Oh, they did.
Whatever happened to Thanksgiving?

Looks like he knows what he's doing- doesn't he?
I just have to ask, does anyone else's kids dress like mine?
Wait, there is a better view in the next picture.
He's wearing his Darth Vader costume from when he was 4!!
Better yet, he is outside in it, and his soccer jersey is sticking out the back as the costume is skin tight. Fashion is not his forte I suppose.
At least I have gotten my money's worth!


1 comment:

Strawser 6 said...

I cannot believe he is wearing that costume outside to play basketball! Too funny! My kids would probably do the same, but since they wear the same size...as soon as something doesnt fit it gets handed down the family chain.

As for the Christmas lights...I cant believe they have them up already. And here I was just thinking about whether I would decorate at all this year! However, if I do decorate, I better start now or it wont get done by Christmas.