Thursday, November 20, 2008

BOYS

So Jonah tells on Noah for sitting on the "water tower," aka the back of my couch. And as I am convincing Noah to get down from the "water tower," Jonah decides to climb up the chair to hang from the top windowsill. Um, hello? I am RIGHT HERE! So I send Jonah to time out, which he finds hilarious. And Noah is now sitting on the top of the couch pillows, like he is riding a horse. When I remind him that he is to be getting down from the "water tower," he INFORMS me that this is cushions are NOT FURNITURE. So he can play on them. Well, now that I have been put in my place, life can continue as normal. (And no, I did not let him continue to play on my couch.)

1 comment:

Love of lilacs said...

Oh, that is so funny. Your boys really give you a run for your money.