Friday, November 7, 2008

Noah shall be the death of me...or himself.


I guess that Jonah got all of the common sense and listening skills. Noah seems to have none.

He was playing in his room while I fed Selah. When I was done, I went to help him pick up. What did I find? Both dressers with all of their drawers pulled out and a belt buckle shoved into an electrical socket. The ONLY one without a cover, as the fan is plugged in there. Guess I will have to put a cover in when we are not actively using the fan.

And he has already knocked a dresser on himself when we first moved here-before I got them tethered to the wall. Apparently he did not learn anything that time.


And then there's the BROWNS.

They've got Selah all depressed.

So we are going to make an apple pie this rainy Friday! That should cheer us up!

2 comments:

Strawser 6 said...

So JOnah is actually playing hockey now huh? How is that? Cavin asks about it all the time, but I try to distract him! There is just WAY too much else going on.

And Noah...good luck with that one! We never had dresser emptiers. But I'm knocking on wood because Jacie can still prove me wrong! Just take it as an opportunity to teach him to fold. :)

Love of lilacs said...

Oh your little Noah makes me think thats exactly how Carters going to be. What a little stinker. Good thing he's cute!