Sunday, March 28, 2021

Slow Sunday

Lucky for me, I never get tired of staring at this face. 


Elijah came in while I was getting Judah's bath ready. He offered to undress him.  I declined the offer and I think Judah was in agreement, despite Elijah's attempts to convince us he could handle it. 

Also,  some Martins came over to play.  Bryan took the girls to the store.  They bought frozen meals for dinner and this...kit. I don't even know what they made.  Lipgloss or something.  It was actually less messy than I feared.  However,  he also bought them more kinetic sand. No mess is a lie. AND it's smelly kinetic sand- because someone thought that was a good idea and Bryan clearly agreed. It smells horrible.  Good thing I'm not pregnant anymore, it's been banished to the garage nonetheless.

No comments: