Thursday, March 18, 2021

Just a Thursday.

Lol what Bryan bought me. Think it's a hint? 

Back story, I saw this last use a pilmeni maker and was so impressed. I decided I needed one and checked Amazon. Sure enough, I can own one for 13 dollars. So then I grumbled about how they needed to make a pierogi version.  I searched,  and voila! It does exist. Wish it was bigger,  but it's a start!


Elijah brought his friends to baking class today.  They all ran away when I added the bananas. I guess his friends don't like fruit, either.  

He then did a tape measure and measured EVERYTHING.  Himself included. Then asked if he was tall enough to ride everything at Cedar Point. We checked and not quite. Hes only 49 inches tall at the moment.  He decided to eat healthier so he can grow tall and ride the good coasters.   

Micah performed a puppet show for Judah. Judah cried when he stopped so there was an encore longer than the original show. 

Selah walked in at the end. She didn't like her animals participating without permission.
Micah was proud of his sucessful balancing act. 
Elijah kept asking to take a nap.  And then did. I guess he is still working to kick this cold,  too. 

No comments: