Saturday, March 20, 2021

Saturn Saturday


I sure do love starting my Saturdays with this face. And everyday, as I am blessed enough not to have to work. I'm even more blessed that this guy has siblings willing to attempt to make him happy so I can occasionally have my hands free or take a shower. 

But seriously. That face. 

It was a pretty miraculous day, I had a shower before noon! I couldn't find a brush to actually brush my hair, but hey, one win at a time. 

Then we were off, uncombed hair and all, to pick up a new car. A 2000 Saturn. Moon roof still works. Free massage with every ride provided by the exhaust noise. 

Two cars wasn't cutting it, at least not with one in the shop. (Yes, that makes one car.) And that truck consumes way too much fuel to be an every day car long term. So here's Bryan and Jonah's shared commuter. Bryan isn't commuting these days so Jonah wins. (Bryan's on the look out for something a bit...well, newer and quieter for himself. This was a good deal from a trustworthy source, so he jumped on it.)


I think Bryan is hoping for a bit more space, too. 
Jonah's touching the dash and Noah, Jonah's seat. I'd say they weren't complaining, but they were. 

Bryan took the boys to the Martin's to shoot his new shotgun while Selah and I went on the hunt for a dress for tomorrow's tea party. 

Weird pic, I know..but I was so happy to see and hear flighters again! (The spec in the middle of the sky.)

Selah got a new chocolate pen. The kids did whatever you do with a chocolate pen. And it wasn't neat. 

Just a cute baby.

Susan always does an incredible job of going all out for holidays and parties. Tomorrow is Allie's 21st birthday party and here are some petit fours anxiously awaiting the day, complete with edible butterflies.

No comments: