Monday, March 8, 2021

Monday Never Fails to Show Up

Well,  it's Monday.  Why wouldn't we be hanging out like this still at noon? At least one of us stays rested. 

There's a bit of an inside joke about wooden welcome signs because I'm not a fan. (Please don't be offended, they're just not my thing. Clearly I'm not that welcoming.) So why WOULDN'T one mysteriously show up in my front step? 

The younger 3 all came up at different times to ask me when I went to the store and bought the huge sign.  They were very confused when I assured them I hadn't did any such thing,  but I had an idea before I ever even saw the sign.  

Lesson learned? Don't give people your address.  Including your children.  They share.  (Susan had Gabe leave work to drop that off all sneakily.)

Had a nice evening with the McGuire tonight.  Food and fun.  If you call chess fun. I dont play.  

No comments: