Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What a Sweetie.

Bryan put Selah to bed tonight and I, Micah. But, as is common, Selah was up to no good making a bed for herself in the hallway when I came out of Micah's room. So I put her back to bed...which is a simple 10 minute process. I cover her up with her sheet and two blankets and she professes to be "FREEZING." She needs another blanket...like that one, on the floor. Turns out she has a pile of 7 or so beach towels on her floor. And she continues to be "FREEZING" until all 7 are piled on top of her and her blankets. I finally escape, only to see her light on a few minutes later. I yell up for her to go to bed. And then 15 minutes or so later, I trudge up the stairs to find this. The "FREEZING"until child is sleeping with just a sheet, with the light on, obviously having fallen asleep reading the book, "Go, Dog, Go!" It's hard to feel anything but love for that precious child-at least when she's asleep!


No comments: