Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Warning: Child Missing Pants!

I'm sorry, I sometimes have to give in and take pictures of her without her pants because it is very rare that she is wearing any. Her reasons vary, but they're never very good. Funny, yes. But good reasons to walk around without pants? Not so much. Things like,  "my legs hurt," "I lost my pants," "I don't want to," "I'm too scared," and "I don't like them," are all commonly heard often.

But even with a pants-less child in the shot, it was very cute to see them all huddled around the photo frame a couple nights ago. When we decorated for Christmas the frame got moved into our bedroom and was just unearthed as we cleaned up for the dresser delivery. Since we have 2, yes, 2, pictures on our walls, the kids don't often see pictures of themselves. They have spent hours watching the 30 or so pictures in this frame over the last couple of days. It's both sweet and sad. Someday we'll find the time and money to put some pictures up. Thankfully, with the invention of the digital camera we have lots of pictures, they're just on memory cards or in computer folders...patiently awaiting the day someone has to look at them.


No comments: