Saturday, February 4, 2012

January 2012

No surprise, I am behind again. But as I dump my memory card, I figure I will give you some pictures. I'll try to spare you the narration. (But we all know I like to narrate, so be forgiving. Or just don't read it!) Here's a random assortment of pictures form January.


Micah appears to be nicely drawing a picture on PAPER on the stairs.



But then I see this.

And this.

And he was happy to show me this...on the wall we painted the day before!

And this. Looks like someone has been giving him some lessons!!! (SELAH!!)

Loading the weapon...

Getting it all right...

I hear an enemy chopper!!! Time to take him out!

There he is! (In front of Jonah's knee.)

I'll get you...just hold still!

Almost got it....

Hold it right there...

PERFECT!

Selah caught sleeping on her floor. Love the foot peeking out!

Nothing like 1/2 of a 4 pound bag of quinoa spilling on the way home from Costco. Thank Heavens it was in the tote bag! Last time I dumped about 1/2 a bag in the kitchen and I am STILL finding it, 8 months later!!

The sink's teeth were feeling dirty?

Hey, my arms were cold!
More??

Blueberry cream "cheese" crepes- Gluten and dairy free. They were delicious. (Admittedly, Bryan, Jonah, and I used real cream cheese. But they were good with the fake cream cheese, too!)

I loved them!

So much I painted myself with them!

My brother is my slave.

He closes doors for me and everything.

We have so much fun!

Micah's first BLT. He was a little confused at first. But he did like it.

If you leave a ladder out, the kids will play on it.

Jonah helping Micah shoot the sniper rifle. It's hard to see here, but it's over 3 feet long. A bit big for Micah alone.

I have no idea what he was doing or why I took this picture. He probably wanted someone to carry him down the stairs. Sometimes he just decides he doesn't want to do it himself. I do know he did NOT fall down the stairs here!

Fell asleep watching Jonah play Wii. Selah's checking him out to see if he's faking it.

The only real snow we had this winter. It was still a bit dark for a good picture. How can you not love fresh snow?

No comments: