Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Trucks From Colorado Day!

Nothing like a sweet,believing baby in the morning. 

I guess a sweet, not sleeping baby is pretty great, too. (This is a result of the kids just pushing doors closed instead of turning the knob.)

Not sure if tears of joy or grief should be shed. It's been 16 months since we've had things like dressers,  toys, bedframes, and a reasonable number of pots, spatulas, and dishes. But only the work that is to be had. We still have most of the house to paint, and blinds, towel racks, ceiling fans and the like to install...

But the trucks are here! 

First piece of carnage. Ironically enough, Bryan's been trying to talk me into a new, bigger, TV. However, I feel like the 100 inch projector screen is plenty big enough and this is just fine for the living room. 

Guess he wins. Wonder how he worked this one out. 

Second piece. Looks like the top of our mirror for our dresser. Could be worse, but given that we used that set for a while 6 months...I was hoping to keep it for a while.

EJ- what is on your feet?! And waist?!

Water shoes, Mom! And my old Tiny Tigers belt. And look, my watch! The excitement begins. Should have planned better. We could have just made this their Christmas present.

Hard to see, but that's 3 teens rocking out to AC/DC there.. They're clearly Thumderstruck after all that work. 

It's after 2200! Where is Elijah, I asked Micah. He nods to the closet and this pops out. 


2230 and I had to go remind Selah lights out. At least we shouldn't hear, "I'm bored!" For a while!!

No comments: