Thursday, June 3, 2021

Naps, Mushrooms, and Planes.

Someone napped for an hour and a half all by himself today! Can I hope for a new normal? I was so productive, I started to run out of things to do! 

This was his face when I asked if we could repeat that nap at least once a day. 

He LOVES this mushroom toy. It's by far the thing that occupies him the longest. 

Super baby breaking the suction on the mushroom so he can more intensely attack the mushroom...and consequently throw it on the floor, of course. 

Bryan and the kids rescued a plane from a tree.at the neighborhood common area yesterday.. They left it there for the owner but when it was still there today, they claimed it. This plane provided HOURS of entertainment. I doubt if I bought them a plane it would have done the same, but since it was someone else's it was much more fascinating. 

Playing Jackpot with Dad...whatever that is. He yells out money amounts and they try to catch it. HOURS y'all. HOURS.  Need more great non-screen toys like this one!


No comments: