Monday, March 5, 2012

Selah walks into the classroom and says...

Sometimes, I just get hungry. So,  I just go get a banana. See?

Sigh. I know some of you are thinking, "at least she picks bananas for snack!" This is true...sometimes. This morning she snuck out of the classroom while I was busy scraping a whole book of stickers off the floor that she so kindly stuck there. She took Micah with her. A minute later Micah comes back saying, "Selah's eating something!" Jonah goes to investigate. Turns out she scaled the front of the freezer to get a pastry bag of frosting that I had HID behind the milk on the second shelf of the fridge. And she was hiding in the dining room under the table eating it. Of course it wasn't "safe" frosting, it had butter AND cream in it, so her stomach is going to be bugging her. Luckily, Micah didn't partake.

So yes, I'm relieved this time it was "safe" and healthy. But this child really needs to stop feeding herself whenever she feels like it.


No comments: