Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Socks

Long day for Mr Judah here. 
We took Noah to take his PSAT. Left the house at 645 am and didn't return until 1245. It started out rough and I was worried.  
But he caught a few extra zzz's along the way and his smile came out with the sun! He also loves to take his socks off on the rare opportunities he's been presented with socks and no boots.  

And he even tried to put them back on.  

I took a short video.  I love the personality that shine through. 


 Sure,  my house is a mess. (Like messier than it's ever been in 21 years of marriage)  No one has matching socks or wrinkle free clothes. My current decorating theme is "flat white walls with dirty hands prints" and I don't even remember what it felt like to sleep for more than an hour. But man, I can't even imagine what my days would be like without this guy in them. He makes them so much better. 

No comments: