Thursday, October 28, 2021

Elijah for the Win.


Elijah is always happy to help with Judah.  He truly adores his brother. 

Judah does NOT like things on his head.  He chucked the hat so fast. Then looked at it as if to say,  "and don't ya come back now, ya hear!?"
He's certainly entertaining.  

We had a anak group at our homeschool meeting today,  and I let Judah crawl in the floor towers the end because he was not happy in the cause anymore.  That's never happened before, and I fear it's going to tend that way. Hard to believe he's almost 10 months!

Anyway,one of the little girls got down to play with him and they were so cute. Her family is from Ohio,  too. It's so strange to have other kids in Ohio State gear at events!! 


This kid tested for his blure belt tonight. I didn't go, not sure if Bryan got any pictures, I forgot to ask. But he did excellent, besides that one tiny mess up. So proud of him.

When putting him to bed, I noticed he had a black eye. He told me, "Oh, yeah. That's probably from when I got backfisted." I, of course, assumed that happened while sparring at taekwondo. Turns out it was while playing basketball at the homeschool meeting. He didn't seem too upset, in fact, I'd say he seemed kinda excited to have a black eye. Boys.

No comments: