Thursday, October 7, 2021

Baby Face


There's not much that this smile can't fix, at least for a minute. He was showing off those pearly whites this morning. I'm waiting for the right side to catch up, since he's got his front two teeth and  the first left one on both top and bottom. But nothing on the right yet! 


I'm actually not the biggest fan of teeth. I think they look cuter without them. And those teeth make him look older, too! 

Didn't take long,  he can crawl in his boots and bar more,  too. Barely even notices them when he's on a mission.  Usually trying to see what didn't get picked up under the couch.  

His mother woke him up at 7 today,  so by the time we prayed the Rosary at 8, he was already tired. He was adorable lying down like that. 

Today's random gems are the result of leaving my phone at home when I ran up to the parish rummage sale. 

And this concoction was Noah's invention last night.  The screw has disappeared from my mixer so the attachment falls out after 2 seconds.  Makes a mess,  too. Got me a few times as I tried to hold it and scoop sauce in.  I commandeered Noah to hold it in but Judah woke up soon afterward.  Noah wanted to go to bed but was kind enough to fix me up with this very effective solution. It worked beautifully,  although the look wasn't quite as beautiful.  4 bushels done and I planned 2 more...but I think I may need 4 more. Not sure my sanity can handle that though so... we'll see.  


No comments: