Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Never fear...

It's only marker. This is Selah's new favorite passtime. She works her way into the cabinet with the school supplies, gets a box of markers, opens the box, and then proceeds to take the caps off the markers. And, inevitably, somewhere in here she will decide that she needs a snack and eats a marker. Now, when I say eat, I mean EAT. I don't mean chew and spit out or suck on. She bites the whole top off of the marker and chews it up & then swallows it. Almost no evidence...well, except for the marker missing the part that "marks," and a colorful face, that is. I fear she may be more trouble than Noah some day...

1 comment:

Jamie said...

If I would have had my camera handy on Saturday, I would have had a matching picture of Jacie...just blue! She ate a blue marker at a friends house...same thing, no evidence other than the half-marker that was left and a blue face.
But her true favorite is crayons. She gets them out the 'colo' every chance she gets. I now have learned to shut the laundry room door (where the art stuff is) and check under the over and crockpot before i turn either on. I have had a few melted crayons in the past weeks.