Monday, March 2, 2009

A week of Firsts.


Selah had a big week this week. There were lots of things that she did for the first time. Here are some pictures of a few...


Selah's first run.

(It was 41 degrees and raining...but in MI, that is some BEAUTIFUL weather. She hated it and screamed the whole time. Her second run was much better though. It would probably help if we could manage to go before it gets dark...seeing as how there are no lights at all!)

Selah actually ATE her foot for the first time. She truly got about half of it in her mouth- and promptly gagged! I love babies eating their feet.


I am ready for this cereal stuff!

(We cheated, and gave her cereal a few days early....turns out we are all going to GA THIS WEEK!!!! So we hope to get her used to it- and sleeping?- before we leave.)

Dad. WHAT. WAS. THAT?


THAT IS NOT GOOD.


SPOON! Give me the spoon!!!!

Seriously. I do not want any more.


Can't you add some chocolate or something?????


Selah has also started THROWING her toys.


And it worked. Daddy gave her his sunglasses...at least until Mommy had visions of all the dangers and took them away!



She took her first jacuzzi bath....I was waiting until she sat up well enough to not give me a heart attack in the bath- and then I had to remember to put batteries in it!
And this is how it went. I turn it on, Selah IMMEDIATELY spits up, so of course it all gets sucked through and spit back out before I can scoop it up...maybe not the cleanest bath ever.



MOM! Get the camera out of here! I'm taking a bath!


There is also a hand-held sprayer, which is REALLY cool, and Selah enjoyed trying to grab the water!


Noah couldn't resist the urge to play, too.

(I am sure he would have climbed in if he thought he could get away with it!)

~

Selah also got her first top tooth, which means she now has 3. Sharp little suckers, too!

She has to have something to play with at all times. This is good and bad. Good because she can be distracted with toys....Bad because she gets mad if she drops or THROWS a toy. She's pretty loud for such a little thing, especially during Mass. We don't seem to have enough toys, since they find their way to floor so frequently. She is also VERY excited for her first trip to GA! She can't wait to meet her cousins. Especially, Khaki. She is hoping they can share shoes ;)

1 comment:

Eric and Tammy said...

She is so pretty! I can't get over it! Oh and I loved her onesie that was so cute, I always look for stuff and never find anything cute enough. Oh wait until Easter the Bunny brought something fun and loud LOL! I bet you can't wait now. I see she enjoyed her jacuzzi now have the boys tried it, they would love it! Get back from GA before I get the spring cold please so I can come over and play! LOL Have fun if I don't talk to you before you leave!