Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Selah's first half birthday

(Which means she is 6 months, in case you need a little help, there.)
She kind of got ripped off. But then, she is the 3rd kid, she may as well get used to it now!
Since we gave her cereal a few days early, there wasn't really anything exciting to do for her. And since we were trying to get ready to go out of town (as in her half birthday was March 2nd and I am way behind...) well, what you see is what you get!


Selah, showing off her new 6 month skills- chewing a toy and kicking off her slippers at the same time. (She has 6 of them now- teeth I mean. And still thinks the devil is hiding in her cereal. She now takes bites, and then proceeds to spit them all over me- EVERYTIME! I figure it's probably good for my skin and it smells a whole lot better than spit up!)
Here's Selah's half of a gift.
(It was a terrible idea to take a picture of it on top of the American quilt, I apologize for the ill feeling in your stomach as you look at these colors.)
I did make her PART of a quilt.
And I have actually finished putting the batting and the backing on. I just have to finish the open edge- I cheated- and "quilt" it. Haha. Maybe for her first birthday.
It's not exactly what I had in mind, but it only has a moderate number of mistakes, and it'll do. Hopefully she'll like it, too!

2 comments:

Eric and Tammy said...

This was just adorable! I loved the quit and her little slippers. She is a genious to be able to chew a toy and kick off her slipper at the same time LOL. Amazing 6 teeth already!

Strawser 6 said...

Jacie has 6 teeth now. She has finally caught up with Selah!