Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The big trip- Stop One

Our first stop on our trip was Gainesville, GA where Bryan's brother and sister live with their families. With the arrival of Selah and our new niece, there are now 7 boys (4 of them aged 7, a 5, 4 and 3 year old) and the two little girls. It was great meeting our niece and seeing all the boys again. My boys had a blast, and there are more pictures on facebook, send me an email if you want a link to them.



Selah's first experience with a cup of water per doctor's orders.

Apparently she wasn't too impressed.



Noah LOVED the all-but-life-sized Millennium Falcon!


Somebody else's swing is still a swing and I am not impressed.



Noah, watch this!
I can lift my skirt!




SELAH! I can't look up your skirt! That is not right!


Okay, Noah, you can give me a lesson in modesty...
(Particularly funny if you have ever stopped by our house unannounced. Noah is often in his underwear...and sometimes not even that.)

Aunt Keri ROCKS! She let us make play dough. Mine was green!

Mine was yellow!

This is what happens when the 3 year old is unsupervised for 25 seconds. He finds a way to make a horrendous mess...

Then Aunt Keri let us make slime!

And then...
we all left the mess to go play and Uncle Chris cleaned it up.
(Well...Keri and I both had babies to hold! Thanks, Chris!)

It's like getting a rid on the Jolly Green Giant!
(Uncle Chris is 6' 4")
Thanks for a great visit you guys! Can't wait to come back this summer!

No comments: