Saturday, February 14, 2009

Life with Noah...

All in one day...

I guess that I should not have eaten the deodorant...I feel a little ill.
(What you cannot see is the deodorant all over the floor, stairs, his coat and face. This is what happens when Noah is quiet in time out.)
Couple of hours later I found this...

And this.
Plugged it in all by himself.
(Scary.)
When I got the gas bill, I turned the heat down a bit. Bryan was protesting.

What? Oh, no. I knew I looked silly. Mom said I didn't but I can see the look on your face...

The boys,
probably watching animals eat each other.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

So you are totally a much cooler mom than me. Had I found half-eaten deodorant, or pulled out dental floss...I probably wouldve lost it to the point of there would be no child to take a picture of. Is that wrong?
And why on earth is there a Ninja Turtle in your house? Again - cool mom.