Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day


Valentine's Day is a very commercial holiday in my book. But, alas, I thought I would share some "holiday" photos...

Valentine's 2008

(When I actually had time to take the kids to the portrait studio- boy do I miss Picture People!!!)

This year, much more candid...
(Noah is so smug looking in the corner there.)

Selah: Noah, do you always have to sing the ABC song? Even I know that one, now!

Mother, I think a rescue is in order.


Why can they not stop touching my head???

I am not Gumby. Please stop messing with me!

Noah, get out of my face! Jonah, STOP. RUBBING. MY. HEAD!

"Well, that's my first Valentine's Day photo session...I hope to never have to repeat that adventure... On a more positive note, my brother's are going to play with the trucks at Mr. Eric and Ms. Tammy's tomorrow and Daddy is taking Mommy and I out to lunch! I can't wait to try to sneak some food off of their plates!"

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Happy Valentines Day! Hope you guys have a fantastic day...enjoy your lunch without the boys. That will be nice.
I think the candid shots are sometimes the best - they capture the real personalities. But I'm still addicted to the Picture People!