Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The excuses are endless...

I know, you don't want words, you want pictures. Unfortunately, it is just not happening right now. We have been spending A LOT of time house hunting. And what should be a fun task, is not so much when you are dragging three kids along, one of whom eats every two hours and ONLY in the rocking chair. ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE ELSE. Talk about stressful. Some of the places we have been looking are an hour's drive, which means drive time alone makes up the two hours. So there are times sweet little Selah doesn't eat for 4 or 5 hours. (Which is longer than she goes at night.) Needless to say, I am anxious to find a house and be done with it all!
And I would post pics right now, but I can't seem to find the silly card reader, so maybe tomorrow...

1 comment:

Love of lilacs said...

WHY are you taking your kids house hunting... I'll watch them. I'll even come to you if you want. PLEASE CALL ME!!!