Saturday, September 13, 2008

Selah's a week old!

Actually she is almost 2 weeks old, I am a bit behind!
Selah's first walk. Bryan and Jonah had a soccer game, and Noah, Selah and I stayed home and took a walk. After screaming her head off before we even left, I gave in and left the stroller and carried her around the block. (Unbeknownst to me, the "block" is a bit larger than a regular block, and it took the 3 of us 42 minutes to walk "around the block". She is light, but she is not that light!)


Noah's new bed tent.
What's that they say?
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
(There is, of course, a story behind this. Don't worry Granny Ellen, you don't have to come kidnap the kids and teach them the right way, we are only kidding! When we moved form GA, JoAnn's was relocating and everything left in the old store was 90% off. I got an incredible deal on this fabric, and we used it to wrap up the furniture. If you think that this is bad, you should see the zebra print and the green shag stuff!)

HER EYES ARE OPEN!!


Not anymore.
If she wasn't wearing a pink blanket (thanks to the Ozdens) I would not be able to tell you which kid of ours this was.



Daddy picking up the slack and schooling Jonah. He now thinks that he gets to take credit for the entire year. (Like how he gets to take credit for making dinner if he takes the rolls out of the oven!)


Daddy thinking that he now knows hit feels to be pregnant. You should have heard him whining about his back.
Hmm, She is 7 pounds, i gained 38... I think you have some more weight to pack on there!



If you leave a three year alone for only a minute...
He will get himself a snack. When I caught him, the knife was in his mouth. Good thing it was a butter knife!
There is so much pink! Maybe Daddy will know which clothes are Selah's.
(If Bryan put away laundry, I usually find my shirts and socks in Jonah's closet. Jonah shirts and shorts in Noah's. Should I be flattered... or offended?)
Selah saw the doctor Friday. Although the jaundice has not improved, it does not seem to have worsened. So... they think she will be fine. And she gained 12 ounces in one week, so the doctor was thrilled (they wanted her to gain 7) and I no longer have to wake her every 2 hours! Of course, she didn't go much more than that last night, but hopefully she will from now on!

1 comment:

Love of lilacs said...

She is so cute! God Bless Her! How are you??? Do you need anything? I'd be happy to cook some pasta for you? Let me know what day and I'll drop it off. Anything else PLEASE let me know, I know you guys are alone up here. :(