Thursday, September 18, 2008

In an effort to avoid more hate mail...

Here are some pictures of Selah. I was trying not to bore people with pictures of a baby who looks virtually the same as she did yesterday. However, I keep getting emails and phone calls about a lack of pictures of her. So here are some more pictures.
This is what the boys did while I was upstairs feeding Selah.
My mistake was going upstairs, but the couches are covered in laundry, so it was upstairs or sitting at the kitchen table. I chose the comfy rocking chair, and paid the price.

She looks like the boys, with a pink blanket.
Look how fat her hands have gotten! They have dimples now. (Her hands and feet were terrible looking when she was born. All skin and bones like an old lady!)

A big ol' stretch while snuggling Jonah. ALL he wants to do is hold her. Even when she is screaming! At least he likes her. Though he did hit her in the head with a football the other day, accidentally, of course. (Unless you consider the no throwing balls in the house rule. Why they think I make rules to torture them I do not know!) She should probably get used to it, I doubt it will get better as she gets older!


Gotta have those hands in her face!


Yes, her head is still attached, and no I did not photo shop this picture. In fact I have some of Jonah just like this. I'll have to find them...

1 comment:

Melissa Walton said...

So sweet how much Jonah loves to hold his baby sister. I love all the pix!