Monday, September 22, 2008

Do I want to be a pit bull with lipstick?

Because according to Sarah Palin, that is what hockey moms are. Not the image I was going for...
We took the boys to try hockey.
Are you kidding me?Okay, I am ready!

Here goes nothing.
(He went skating once last year. When I knocked his tooth out, some of you may remember that story. I should find the video of that.)

Spill #1

Spill #13
Ever tried to pick up the hockey stick with those gloves on? I haven't, but apparently it is not easy!

Spill #27
Getting better at getting up.


Noah decided to have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and watch instead.

GOAL!!!!
So he had a blast and wants to play. We have to find out how much the pads and skates are going to cost before I agree. Lessons aren't too expensive- but they are on Sundays, and I don't really like that- however people keep saying the gear is the expensive part. We will see.

No comments: