Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bryan and the Stanley Cup

The Stanley Cup came to Selfridge ANGB today. Bryan and his co-worker Kelly went to see it- and some of the players. The Red Wings winning was a pretty big deal out here- you couldn't miss it if you tried! Although I enjoy watching hockey- minus the fights as I think that they need to grow up (could be the counselor in me)- I have never been a big viewer, probably because Cleveland doesn't have a pro team. However, hockey is pretty huge out here and Bryan is dying to put Jonah in-Uhh...I'm a bit scared, he is not even 7 yet! Funny since we were discussing it last night. And there just happens to be a free "come try out hockey" thing going on this weekend. So apparently we are taking Jonah. And they start at 3, but I just think I am going to have to say no to Noah- if nothing else, for the money!
Back to the original topic, here are a few pictures of the Stanley Cup and a couple of Red Wings.
Defender Kris Draper bringing out the Stanley Cup.

Bryan with the Stanley Cup.
Do you have your gun, dear? I'd bet we could get a pretty penny for that on Ebay!



Kelly, Chris Osgood-goaltender, and Bryan.
He appears to have all of his teeth... Do you think that some are fake? I thought that all hockey players were missing half of their teeth!



1 comment:

Love of lilacs said...

Wow!That's neat. Iwanted to get a picture of Carter in the Cup for our X Mas card. But I never got the chance and his way to fat now! When do you want me to bring you dinner?????