Sunday, February 28, 2021

On the Road, Again...Finally!

I am happy to report that we have arrived safely in MI!
It took us longer than we had hoped to get out the door, of course. We didn't get on the road until after 11, which meant my car didn't make it in until 1130pm. But Judah was SO good in the car. Barely knew he was there. Plus, Bryan and Jonah (and Selah and Micah) had everything uploaded by the time we got in. That was a nice start. (The neighbor livid at the noise at 1130, was not such a nice start. Hope that isn't an issue for the next 3 months.)

Lots of help with Judah in the morning trying to leave. I have the best helpers!
Elijah is a semi-professional photo bomber. (And don't worry, I fixed that leg after I took the picture. Really hoping to make it until his appointment next week without needing to take the cast off!)

Missed the Pure Michigan sign. I guess because it was dark? But here us our first Michigan picture. Bathroom stop at Kroger because the gas station bathrooms are closed due to COVID (?!?!)

Body work by Jonah- if y'all need a cheap fix, he's your man! (They couldn't get it finished before we left VA and I wasn't coming back for it. It'll get fixed in MI.)

He finally fell asleep a half hour out. 

This guy slept pretty much the whole day. I was terrified it would be a rough night, but it was actually a great one. He yawned as soon as he woke and was happy to hit the hay again asap.


No comments: