Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Tuesday Morning Smiles

We had a 5 am party again this morning. But it was a good time. We had quite the conversation and I got lots of smiles with the coos. I even kinda caught one.

Oh, and the sun is up in the 6 o'clock hour once again, thank heavens! 
I know it's not yet in Michigan (I checked. Today's sunrise in MI was at 7:19) but we're moving that way! 

Mr Judah has been quite clingy. Pretty much only to mama. I'm not getting much done around here but thankfully Bryan's been able to help. This evening Jonah was successful in getting him back to sleep and keeping him asleep for a good hour and a half. I finally got a few things done. And when I decided it was time to get this guy fed for bed, he was so peaceful asleep I hated to wake him. 
In other news, Jonah has hat hair here because he actually left the house today! He took his written FAA ground school test. He has spent the last week doing an online ground school and then studying and I am happy to say he passed the test. He was hoping this was the last item to qualify for a CAP scholarship to obtain his private pilots license, but it turns out he has to have already soloed. That should have happened in CO but between COVID,  the move, and his instructor's schedule it didn't happen before the move. He'll try to finish that up in the next few weeks in MI. 

Please pray for God's Will and clear direction for him. He's still torn between flying and med school.

No comments: