Sunday, February 14, 2021

Our Little Valentine

It was definitely the lamest Valentines Day, ever.  Just like everything else this year.  No valentines boxes.  No valentines.  And I didn't even make heart pancakes or some other such treat.  

I blame COVID, no one likes each other anymore.  Just kidding. 

We did get a cute little bag from the homeschooling group delivered right to our door with treats. The kids certainly enjoyed that thoughtfulness. 
I thought I took a picture but apparently not.

The groups here and in CO have really been wonderful and I am excited that a friend in MI has started a new group this year after the one we had there kinda fizzled out a few years ago. 

Bryan telling Judah how he's our favorite Valentine while he relaxed In his makeshift hammock.  

We got an ice storm. Unfortunately, I didn't realize it was a good one or I would have gone out to take pictures! Here's a flower selah found. With ice leaves.  
And the truck was quite icy. 

It was at least a quarter inch thick.  Noah really enjoyed his second window. 

Judah's new play gym came while we were at Mass. The kids were so excited to put it together for him.  

Since he was napping, Selah's doll tried it out first. 

Just a baby burrito!
A tired one. 

He looked so cute sleeping.  So I opened the curtain to take a picture... and woke him up. 20 minutes later he was back asleep and this was the best I could get in the dark.  The cuteness isn't so visible. 

No comments: