Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A pile of random...

These are a collection of pictures from the last few weeks, taken from my cell phone (hence the poor quality). 
Selah, at the boys' swim lessons, squishing ants. 
Apparently it isn't just a boy thing.

Micah being bashful.

A little annoyed with the paparazzi.

Finally, a smile for his adoring fans.

The boys had a Valentine's Day party with our homeschooling group.
Dad wanted to make sure they had a cool box.  I think he succeeded.
Side view with Valentine slots.
(No, he is not for sale, but he might be for rent for the right price...)

Sweet Noah, always looking out for Selah, taught her how to stack cans into a tower like blocks.
It's her new favorite thing to do.  Lucky me.  Another thing for us to constantly trip over.

Trying to figure out why the applesauce fell off-it's hard to see but it's behind the stack.


Enjoying an orange at Pei Wei.

Possibly the couch that will be in our living room in the new house.

Selah, holding her bathing suit, begging for a trip back to Great Wolf Lodge.  Too bad I'm not Daddy, he probably would have packed up the car right then.

Micah, giving us a little attitude,sticking out his tongue.

Somebody forgot to lock the school cabinet.  Selah found the CCD folder.

The perfect sitting area for playing on a cell phone.  Gotta text my peeps!

Why my children could not go out and play in the snow when we finally got more than an inch.  When cleaning up, they decided that their room should be the city dump...and proceeded to DUMP all their drawers, shelveds and toy boxes on the floor.

Making Mt. Tissue, and proud of it!

Micah with Aunt Allison after his Christening at lunch.
(More Christening pictures coming soon, I hope.)

Mr Eric rescuing Selah from certain demise after eating a crayon waiting for her food.  Guess we should have put a rush on it.
Beautiful sunset with a huge ray going up.

The snow pile (courtesy the plow) that Bryan and the kids turned into a fort.

The work in progress fort that the kids (okay, Bryan) made outside the back door.

And here's Sneaky Selah in Action...

Checking to make sure the coast is clear...

The paci steal that makes the baby cry...

Paci is tossed to floor as if baby lost it...

Mommy rescues crying baby and Selah moves in for the kill. 
(I am not kidding.  This is really what she does.  She does it to get the bouncy seat, too.)

4 comments:

Beth said...

I about had cardiac arrest over the "dump." I would have been so ticked it my kids had done that. I bet you handled it better.

Jamie said...

I was laughing SO HARD at all of those pictures. Selah's paci stealing is classic! And the city dump is quite...imaginative. You're better than me! My kids would STILL be in their room.
Although they are crazy...I love all of your kids! :) And they provide some fantastic entertainment. haha

The Wilhelms said...

I handled the dump well early on...but I admit, I started yelling when it got worse each time I came to check. Funny thing was, Noah was picking up the five things he had on the floor. Jonah randomly decided to be a nice big brother and help him. When they were still in there after a half hour, I went to check...I should have known better! Told them to clean it up...and kept checking. It just got worse and worse, and the picture is what it was like by the time Bryan got home. Ridiculous. Hopefully they learned their lesson. They got no snow playing that day, and miraculously got it all cleaned up by the time Bryan got home the next day. Of course, 2 days later, I found out they took baskets full to the basement. (I check the closet, under the bed, in drawers and -their favorite- the hamper. So they just kept telling me they had stuff that went downstairs. Silly me, should have checked!)

momwithbrownies said...

Sarah! Awesome! I am laughing SO hard right now...just happy to know I'm not the only mom with "imaginative" children! :o)

The Dump is classic. Gotta love it.