Saturday, February 13, 2010

Life from Selah's perspective...

Today, my favorite people came over to play while my parents went on a date. 
(I don't know what that is, but my daddy says I can't go on one until I'm at least 30, maybe even 40.  Must be pretty scary!)
Sadly, my parents made me take a nap the WHOLE time they were gone.  I tried to protest, but I was pretty tired, so I just went to sleep for a bit. 
And then, I got to play with my favorite people!

This is Miss Tammy and I, having a good laugh.

This is my brother, Noah.  He just does crazy things sometimes.

He was rocking himself while watching people play the Wii.
I was pretty jealous since that used to be my car seat.
So...


Mr. Eric decided to entertain me.

He let me sit on his shouder.

And when my arm got tired, he let me rest it on his head.

And he didn't even mind when I played with my singing dog in his ear!  I think maybe this is because he is old and doesn't hear so well anymore, but don't tell him I said that!

And then he let me sit on his head...and didn't even mind when I stuck my foot in his eye!

When I got tired of climbing on him, he read Noah and I a story.

And then he saved me from sure torture when I tried to wake Noah up.

We had some friends over ast night and Noah stayed up late.  And then he wouldn't take a nap because he was so excited to see Mr Eric and Miss Tammy.  Turns out he was pretty tired and fell asleep in the middle of the chaos.  He should have taken a nap when I did.  Then he wouldn't have missed out on the fun!


Here's my little brother, Micah, getting a little love from Miss Tammy.  He's getting big.  Mom and Dad think he is going to be bigger than me soon.  I hope not.  I want to be in charge of SOMEONE around here!

And here's my dad and Mr Eric playing Wii.  Mr Eric and Miss Tammy brought over a new game to play called Wii Sports Resort.  It's pretty fun- they let me try!

Well that was all the fun for today.  My mom said she's sorry she hasn't been posting pictures much but she just can't seem to stay awake at night and during the day I get into trouble when she's on the computer while feeding Micah.  Hey, can you blame me?  I have Noah to keep up with after all!

1 comment:

momwithbrownies said...

You are a riot! This is going to be a wonderful family book one of these days! What an heirloom you are keeping for your children. They are blessed to have you as their mother. :o)