Thursday, June 18, 2009

Videos of Selah

I know the quality is terrible, these are all from my phone. The battery is dead on the video camera, and we can't seem to locate the charger. So, it is all I have for now, but here are a few cute ones of Selah this week.

Selah in the bath

Self-explanatory, I do believe. She does love to splash, spin and climb! She is quite a handful in the bath and we definitely need to get a bigger towel, and maybe a shower curtain to put under it. Baths in the living room are, well, let's just say there is a reason they don't usually carpet bathrooms.

Selah's "cracker" video

We have a video of Jonah at about this age that is basically the same, but with a cracker. (If I can find it, I will post it-as it is hilarious. His is complete with tears.) Selah is chewing on the silicone cover to my cell phone in the video, and she thinks it is hers.

Selah's crawling

Sweet little Selah learned to crawl last week. We just wanted to share how cute she was!

1 comment:

Eric and Tammy said...

These video's are precious! I loved them!