Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Just a head's up

Just wanted to let you all know that Tammy posted some cute pictures of Selah trying to pick up an ice cube on her website. Here is the link http://etzpersson2008.blogspot.com/2009/06/our-sunday-dinner-guests.html
There is also a picture of me on there, for all those of you who have been asking about the belly. It is not a good picture of the belly, but you can see that there is indeed one. For all you who were skeptical, I would not have believed it if it I hadn't seen it either. I really do look about 5 months. But YES, I really am only 13 weeks, and YES, there really is only one baby in there. (No one seems to believe me, but it is true.) The doctor told me this is normal when they are so close together. Just another reason to have them further apart!
Also, I posted videos of Selah yesterday from my phone, but for some reason they didn't go through. I will try again, and if all of a sudden there are 12 of the same videos, you will know why!