Friday, May 27, 2011

Pictures at the Park

Next time I'm taking video. Pictures with these kids is a comedy of errors. And then there's their dad who has NO patience for any of this (even less than the kids).  But, here's what we got...
Jonah- 9 1/2 years

Noah- 5 1/2 years

Seriously, this is the cool way to wear your sunglasses!!

Selah - 2 1/2 years

Micah- 17 months

Boom! Right to the face!

Watch where you're kicking next time!!!
(He wasn't actually hit by the ball, he tossed it up as I was taking the picture. But it was just too perfect to not post.)


Selah's singing
Noah's just chilling
Jonah's going nuts.
Micah's run off.

Selah's looking sweet.
Noah's still in lala land.
Jonah cannot believe his unfortunate luck.
Micah's still missing.

Selah can be SO sweet sometimes.

I can't believe Micah did that!
Did what?
Did you see where he was?
No. Where was he?
Oh, well, if you didn't see, I can't tell you!!

Jonah, is that REALLY where he was??
(This is the best I got of the four of them. Disappointing but at least they're all there!)


The best of the family.

Actually, maybe this is slightly better. 
Not the best, but again, we're all here!



Meemaw and Poppy (my parents) with the kids.
 So here's your Selah overload.  Bryan was off playing ball with the boys and I was following Selah around. It wasn't meant to be unfair! (Though I don't think she could get much cuter!!)

Is this wet?

Yep, it's wet.

AHH! I don't want my dress to get wet!

I should probably take my shoes off!

Ahh, that's better!

Oh no! I forgot where I left my sunglasses!

But, Mom! She's allowed in the fountain!

Whew! Found my sunglasses!

I love little footprints!

Hey, I'm a woman. It's hard to make up our minds.

Anything you can do, I can do better!

Here I go!

Actually, I think  I'll jump off this way instead.

Water! Do I dare?

Definitely!!

She caught me. Guess I'll just splash through the puddles!

That was fun! Let's do it again!!



2 comments:

Jamie said...

Sarah...those pictures are great!! The kids are so cute! And somedays Jonah will realize that there are perks to being the oldest...it isn't all torture!
I cant wait to see you guys. I've had enough - Im planning a trip!!! :)

Love of lilacs said...

I think the pictures turned out great. I love all the Selah pictures! She is just toooo sweet. The older boys are getting so big!! So is little M! You are truly blessed! :-)