Sunday, May 15, 2011

A messy little catch-up

These are more or less backwards and just a big pile of random, but it's all I have time for. (Really, I don't even have time for this but...)

Mr. Micah was caught finding a pencil on the floor and putting it away! What a sweet helper!


There was mention of cake at the birthday party, so Selah climbed herself into the highchair immediately.  She didn't want to miss out.  (well, as she had stated earlier in the day, she was going to share her cake with Benny.  Sweet, seeing as how it was Benny's birthday!)

 This would be Crisco. Selah got into it while Bryan and I were making the cake. I need a nanny.
 Micah just looking sweet.
Oops. Wrong one.  The other was better.  But you get the idea, he LOVES soccer.
  
 Although it is difficult to see, her ear canal is full of mud. And as I was uploading these pictures Bryan yelled up that Selah had shoved play-doh up her nose. She never stops.
 I seem to have run out of food. Please remedy.
 Selah has stopped napping. So she can often be found "resting" in the evenings.
(And, no, you have NO IDEA how much this stinks for me. It means I have NO break between 6:30 am and 7:30pm. But I love her.)
 Selah, making her own oatmeal.  Opened a packet, added water at her kitchen...
 and then microwaved it!  What a helper.

 Again, thanks to the no naps she is resting at Jonah's soccer game.

 Seems like I never have pictures of Jonah these days. Maybe because he stays out of trouble? I actually uploaded this accidentally, but there he is in the green. 

 Probably conspiring about something.

 Selah, with her skinned up nose. Poor kid ate the sidewalk the other day.

 "Do I look like I'm about to hit you? Because that's what I want it to look like!"
Nice.

 Selah and Micah fighting over something?  That NEVER happens. Oh, I meant to say this is a constant all day long.

 No, he didn't win, he got himself a different chair.

 I;m telling you, the kid LOVES soccer!
 First ice cream truck treat of the year. Noah was pretty excited!

 Selah and Jonah, sharing a treat. Selah had tweety bird and Jonah had Sonic.  There was quite a bit of discussion about eating heads off and the like. Kids.


 Luckily Micah didn't notice that he didn't get anything.   He just wanted to play soccer.

Found a controller! 


Micah likes to play soccer on the Wii, too!


Sorry this got out of order, checking out the ice cream truck selection.


Mater after some kids used modeling paint on him.  Guess he needed a new look.


I don't know why, but he's been walking around with his tongue out a lot lately. Cute, but a little weird.


Bryan finished his Master's in Economics back in December and his diploma finally came. We are all so proud of him!

 First time mowing the lawn at the new house.  Selah is out there "helping."

 Bryan found a frog while mowing.  Do you think Selah was a little scared??


Micah's turn to help!

 And while he does that, Selah will take the opportunity to paint her own nails.
This is her closing it back up when I caught her. All I can say is at least we were outside!

  A rainy day movie time.
(For some reason, the kids cannot leave the cushions on the couches or the pillows on the bed.)

 Okay, so they don't fight ALL the time, just most of the time.


Like when Selah keeps squeezing too long.



No comments: