Saturday, October 3, 2009

Selah's new chair.

Someone was giving away their kids' old recliner. I jumped all over that, as Selah is SUCH a climber, I thought she might enjoy having her own chair. (Of course, it's meant for ages 3 and up- and Selah is small as it is- so it's HUGE but she has no trouble climbing up into it! I even watched her climb into it while drinking her cup the other day! Took her a minute, but she did it!)
Needless to say, she loves it- and so do her brothers. It's always a fight over who gets to sit in it. (I do need to recover it as it was "well-loved" by it's previous owners, but that's okay as I have always wanted to reupholstry something but never had anything to reupholstry! Plus, we'll try for a more neutral color so Micah (and Jonah and Noah) can share it, too!)

No comments: