Saturday, October 3, 2009

Scary!!

Selah's a bit scared to the pumpkin we got this year. But seeing as how it comes up to her chin (really) I guess I can't blame her! And you have to love Sam's (okay, I hate Sam's & love Costco, but Costco didn't have any pumpkins,) because the whole giant pumpkin was $8.88!!! Considering we spent about $40 for pumpkins at the pumpkin farm last year (that weren't anywhere near this size) I was pretty excited to just do one for $8.88! And it's totally big enough to carve differnt designs on different side for the kids- although Bryan said we may have to start an actual fire inside to make it glow. No way is a tea light going to light this baby up!
I just took the scale outside & weighed it....57.4 pounds!! Bryan had guessed 60- and he was pretty accurate! (Don't worry, I rolled it onto the scale.)

No comments: